NOTE: The Creator Resident position is an entry-level three-month temporary residency that will work remotely. There is potential to go full time immediately following the residency.
We are currently accepting applications for our February 2023 Residency
We are Creators, creative-industry rogues, Instagram-story lovers, community managers, & #FYP regulars. We are not just on the Internet; we are creating the stuff the Internet wants to see. Whether thats a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, were passionate storytellers for our brands & the people we do it with. We move so fast & make so much good content. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas & create them! Were looking for the unconventional, less obvious, unseasoned (or over-seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers & culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video & design creators, subversive artists & illustrators, obsessive meme makers, & we dont care if youre fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. Whats your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-fiend? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? Were here for all of it... Just as long as everyday you love coming up with insightful & relevant content ideas & have the skills to make them.
- Uses & creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms & has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, & experience in making creative content on social media platforms: Tweets, TikToks, Instagram visuals, YouTube edits, etc.
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests & hobbies, & of course, kind, compassionate, & empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective-oriented content for one of the many brands that VaynerX services
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range & quality of video & static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - & turning them into content assets built for individual platforms & audiences
- Collaborating with our creative & strategy teams to create & manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design, video editing, & blurb-writing skills utilizing standard industry software & social platforms
- Wrangling & rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, & deliver & receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, & proactive attitude towards content creation
- This is for non-union productions & other creative works.
- Must be Bilingual (French & English)
The next step is a content creation challenge. Please keep an eye on your spam folder!
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday. If you are not available for a start date of February 6, 2023 please let us know what residency you would be interested in joining. We have three residency classes a year: January, June, & September.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.