About the Company
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for developers & businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better user experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team in DC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, & retaining a diverse workforce.
- Sales & Business Development optimization & efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, & territory planning
- Optimize & document essential sales processes (account ownership & transfers, data quality, territory changes) & engagement rules; help enforce those processes in & outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness & productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems & process training for sales teams when onboarding & provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials, & other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team & department meeting preparation & operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Operations capacity.
- Experience & comprehension of sales & business development processes, including understanding forecast & opportunity management & the ability to analyze data & sales metrics
- You work with sales, marketing, and/or business intelligence tools
- You have worked with Salesforce, Hubspot, or Jira previously
- Strong analytical skills
- You write scripts & use third party tools to collect data from SQL databases, APIs, & external sources, extract meaning from underlying data.
- You conduct end-to-end analysis that includes asking the right questions, data gathering & requirements specification, processing, analysis, modeling, recommendations, ongoing work & presentations.
- Strong project management & collaboration skills
- A highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing & maintaining efficient processes
- Experience with Salesforce (specifically reporting) & Tableau
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match & vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the capacity to partner with resources at varying levels of experience