If youve ever been described as an insanely organized & detail-oriented person who is the glue that keeps things together & running efficiently, then this is the job for you!
As the Creative Marketing Producer you will partner with our Creative, Performance Marketing, Events, Product, & Legal teams in planning, developing, & in some cases producing projects that span across the marketing team. Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans & schedules, managing tasks & teams on the projects critical path, & identifying & resolving issues. Brand Operations is a NEW & much-needed role at Vimeo, & if proved to be successful, you will be building out a new function & team within the marketing organization.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate all brand marketing campaigns with the Creative & Performing Marketing teams
- Create & iterate on a creative development process for all campaigns, product launches, & events for the Vimeo marketing organization to ensure appropriate resources allocated & timelines are being met
- Own the process behind the creative production queue sprint cycle: set the meeting cadence, outline roles & responsibilities, & determine the appropriate toolset(s) for managing sprint tasks & how they should be used by the team.
- Development & management of the project plan, & support discipline leads & project teams to execute on plans.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team & ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules & overall project organization to ensure requirements & project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood, & executed upon.
- Effectively plan & prioritize all resources working across projects based on scope of work & project goals.
- Actively monitor project risks & scope to identify potential problems & escalate for resolution; proactively communicate status to key stakeholders
- Creative management including resource forecasting & freelancer/filmmaker outreach/scheduling when necessary & approved resources are required
- Conduct project post mortems & proactively identify opportunities for improvement to all process & tools used in the execution of project activities
- Working closely with marketing ops who is trafficking assets on the performance marketing team to not only determine deadlines but to also create a feedback loop back to the brand creative team
- Update documentation of existing processes or procedures as appropriate
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Prior project management experience in a campaign & product-driven environment
- Experience working in cross functional teams & leading by influence
- Ability to understand & document project requirements & dependencies
- Ability to manage & deliver against large, interdependent project plans
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.