As a Web Content Coordinator for Peloton's Web Acquisition team, youll be responsible for planning for, managing, uploading & publishing content to our e-commerce site using Pelotons content management system (CMS). Youll be responsible for owning & implementing documentation of entries & managing asset libraries. This person will report to the Product Design Project Manager, & work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, teams.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Build & implement web-based content experiencesincluding web pages, heroes, banners, modules, modals & morein collaboration with design & product teams
- Own all aspects of web content collection & implementation for Peloton e-commerce sites in multiple locales & languages
- Work closely with designers & writers to build timelines for content deliverables
- Partner with developers & product managers on the structuring of our CMS from a content editors perspective
- Coordinate with product & web teams on go-live times for new experiences
- Become the subject-matter expert for all things Contentful, Pelotons current CMS tool while maintaining & developing the content editor process surrounding Contentful
- Oversee web image licensing & maintain an inventory of all assets
- Communicate publish status with working team & relevant stakeholders
- Submit, track & publish translations for copy in non-english speaking locales
- Provide technical editingincluding proofreading, grammar, & punctuationto ensure accuracy in all website content
- Carry out quality assurance checks on website content, as needed
- 2 to 4 years experience managing web content
- Passionate about exceptional web experiences & content management, bringing new ideas to the table
- A self starter; able to act autonomously & anticipate/highlight project needs
- Organized & able to create documentation that reinforces this
- Able to manage multiple projects through cross-functional teams
- A base knowledge of CMS (Contentful experience a big plus)
- Base knowledge of HTML
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 4 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.