Dropbox is seeking an exceptional Technical Program Manager to lead multiple programs & projects for the Strategic Product Initiatives Team. This is a new, challenging, & highly visible position. Strategic Product Initiative TPMs are responsible for much of the heavy lifting on projects to ensure that our large scale projects run efficiently & effectively.
The Strategic Product Initiatives Technical Program Management (TPM) team plays a critical role executing high-impact company-wide initiatives & continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our product & engineering organizations.
- You will be responsible for identifying stakeholders, setting roadmaps & strategies for the program, driving delivery, reporting status, & holding the bar on product quality.
- You will handle complex inter-team dependencies & bridge the gaps in technical management.
- You will need to work with various domain resources from Product Managers, Engineers, Engineering Managers, UX Designers, Product Marketing, User Researchers, Product Analysts, Growth, Legal, etc.
- You will have a strong technical background, be detail driven & have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- You will have a deep understanding of product design & implementation details & will optimally represent the technical team to senior leadership & customers.
- Your technical acumen & operational excellence will influence the team decisions & drive secure & robust solutions which have great customer experience.
- You will own all aspects of executing the SDLC, including scrum ceremonies, documentation, & communication.
- You have 6+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience running technical programs.
- You have outstanding written & verbal communication, & comfortable communicating in large groups & handling high-pressure communication with senior management.
- You have experience with leading large cross-functional projects with technical depth.
- You must have a detailed understanding of software development lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- You have a proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate & follow-through on projects.
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)