ABOUT THE JOB
The job of our Client Success team is to proactively create an environment where our clients & partners achieve success. Specifically your mission as the Director of Client Success is to oversee a team of talented Client Success Managers & support the team in driving an excellent client experience, growing & retaining current client revenue. You will work closely with the management team to continue to enhance client success best practices to ensure we are proactively managing our partners & increasing adoption of our products & services.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Manage a team of high performing Client Success Managers
- Motivate, mentor, retain & recruit high performing Client Success Managers
- Enhance the new hire onboarding process for CSMs
- Support CSMs with the oversight of his/her book of business
- Serve as an escalation point for the CSMs client contacts
- Establish strong executive sponsorship with each client account
- Oversee a portfolio of Enterprise & Strategic clients managed by the CSM team & work with this team through strategic management tactics to meet or exceed the following metrics:
- Greater than 95% retention rate of both revenue & clients
- Higher than 75% of the portfolio you have oversight of has a positive health status (green) & there is a clear strategy to move any yellow/red clients to green
- 75% of your portfolio are referenceable clients
- Maintain a positive NPS score for the book of business & help achieve a 5 point improvement between each NPS campaign
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget & within the specified gross margin determined at the onset of the project
- Set & achieve quarterly objectives & key results that help achieve the core business objectives of the company
- Define measurable key results
- Hold the team accountable for achieving these key results
- Report on the status & risks of each item regularly
- Continue to build a metrics-driven Client Success team
- Iterate on the measurement of client health status
- Leverage the client success platform to create impactful proactive client outreach campaigns
- Own the NPS process from the cadence of the survey to the follow-up & reporting
- Leverage the NPS insights to create & operationalize a cross-functional action plan
- Increase revenue for the book of business managed by CSM team:
- Expand account revenue through helping close cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Limit contract churn & contraction through leading a proactive CSM team
- Drive new business growth through greater client advocacy within the organization & reference-ability
- Deliver an accurate quarterly churn & expansion forecast for book of business to the executive team
- Work closely with Product to build a comprehensive client feedback loop across the organization that shares client feedback/challenges/successes that will help:
- Inform the product roadmap
- Enhance Operations & Support areas of focus & development
- Create a client advisory council for ongoing visibility into the client experience
- Strengthens empathy among employees outside of Client Success for the client experience
- Client-centric mindset focuses on putting the clients needs first when making decisions & balancing with the needs of employees. All programs implemented & managed are designed to ensure we are meeting the clients business objectives, increasing product adoption & creating a true partnership.
- Scalability mindset understands the importance of developing processes & methodologies that are scalable & repeatable so we are able to run as efficiently as possible.
- Expert communicator has the ability to communicate up to leadership & communicate the right level of detail to the individual contributors. Connects well with clients & can adjust to the clients needs with ease & flexibility.
- Cross-functional project management - works with multiple teams across the company to help manage complex client implementations & ongoing projects.
- Detail oriented - digs into the weeds with the individuals on the team to ensure the right processes & programs are being established & implemented. Closely monitors & evaluates the processes & programs in place to ensure they are driving client success, adoption & value. Can quickly pivot or implement changes to adapt to evolving client needs.
- Team Leadership - has experience managing individuals in Client Success, Account Management and/or Project Management. Has the ability to guide & inspire individuals towards achieving their goals, both professionally & personally.
- Growth focused - can lead a team incentivized to retain & grow a book of business.
- Financial management - has the ability to manage to a specified budget
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience leading high performing client facing teams at a healthcare, IT, or SaaS startup
- At least 3 years of managing individual client facing contributors & experience managing people managers is preferred
- Experience working directly with clients & also managing a team of individual contributors
- 5 - 10 years in Account Management/Client Success Management/Project management is strongly preferred
- Ability to work remotely with a willingness to travel to NYC, MD & client sites (25% travel)
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Manager based in New York City. Youll join a talented & passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry.