The WeWork Technology department is responsible for building internal & external systems used on a company-wide level - these systems help us manage & scale all aspects of our business model. A Product Specialist is the technical liaison between our systems & the many other departments of WeWork. On a global level, this person will work directly with members, product owners & engineers to ensure quality & operational excellence amongst our growing suite of enterprise software applications.
This is a full-time job at a fast-moving startup - you will be working both with a mission focused regional team, as well as be on call to assist team members when high priority issues arise.
- Provide a world-class experience that complements our digital products & empowers our teams.
- Be the first point of contact for issues impacting our stakeholders while delivering a white glove experience.
- Provide steps to reproduce systematic errors & maintain communications with customers while appropriately escalating issues for investigation.
- Develop expertise in our systems & offer creative workarounds & out of the box solutions for users.
- Work closely with our product owners to create strategies to increase adoption & improve product performance: This includes gathering product feedback to identify & investigate issues that
- determine root causes.
- Work closely with greater technology & engineering teams to detect trends & build training
- content that improves our customer's daily lives.
- Is regionally focused, with an understanding & appreciation of the local culture & practices.
- Amazing multitasker, possesses strong learning agility skills & is seen as a trusted partner.
- 3+ years of customer service or similar experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a people person who exhibits courtesy, kindness, efficiency, mindfulness, & patience in all aspects of your work.
- You are a problem solver - able to effectively leverage resources to identify & resolve problems efficiently while gathering & analyzing data.
- You are tech-savvy; you have a knack for learning & understanding digital applications and
- systems. You understand how to identify issues & clearly communicate them to engineering
- Multilingual is preferred. You have excellent writing skills. You must be able to communicate clearly & effectively, with a solid command of grammar, spelling, & syntax.
- You are dependable. This position requires you to be at work consistently & on time, follow
- instructions, respond to management direction & solicit feedback to improve personal
- You will be expected to have some flexibility in your schedule; this position is full-time & may
- include some early mornings, nights, & weekends.
- Willingness to embed yourself with regional teams to capture field experience & feedback, travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.