Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Were looking for an IT Security Analyst to join our growing team. This is a hands-on technical role but also offers the opportunity to drive policy such as vendor selection, how our SaaS apps are configured, & how we secure our endpoints. You will help us maintain current compliance standards & expand on those by working closely with the Compliance & Legal teams. You will be the corporate security expert at Demandbase in a fast-paced IT environment.
What youll be doing:
- Respond to security alerts from various systems & triage accordingly
- Consult with the IT team on change management providing insight to the security ramifications of proposed changes
- Assist in the vendor review process ensuring the prospective vendors live up to Demandbase standards of security
- Conduct audits of Demandbase corporate IT systems
- Review, maintain & configure logging & alerting
- Work with the compliance team to conduct third-party SaaS security reviews & support other compliance initiatives such as SOC 2, GDPR & ISO 27001
What were looking for:
- 5 years in Information Technology at a software company
- 3 years in Information Security at a software company
- Hardening infrastructure & applications in a SaaS environment, including Okta, Google Workspace, Salesforce & others
- Firewall content filtering, log analysis, & management of intrusion prevention systems
- Enterprise email administration
- Creating secure baselines for & hardening of user endpoints (MacOS, Windows)
- Configuring cloud infrastructure environments in AWS
- Participation in risk assessment & BCP planning
- Implementation & operation of SIEM tools/capabilities, creation of event alarms/rules & report production
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to decision making while applying practical security principles & practices
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer security, or related discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.