HubSpots People Operations teams mission is to attract & empower people to do their best work & help HubSpot grow better. A key element of this is enabling our recruiting teams to attract & hire top talent globally through optimizing our processes, creating more efficiency in our systems, & enhancing the core skills of our recruiters, interviewers, & hiring managers. As HubSpot continues to grow in both scale & complexity, the goal of the Recruiting Operations team plays a key role in enabling our Global Recruitment team to do their best work by continually assessing the health of our processes & systems & removing friction wherever possible.
Were looking for a Recruiting Operations Analyst who will work directly with recruiting leadership to define processes, reporting, & insights to help grow our world class recruiting organization. The focus of this work will be providing operational, analytical, & programmatic support for a high growth recruiting team.
In this role, youll get to:
- Perform a variety of exploratory analyses that help us understand the health of our function & identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner closely with recruiting leaders to develop actionable, measurable initiatives & programs that accelerate recruiting growth & improve recruiter productivity
- Package & sell recommendations to stakeholders across HubSpot through a thoughtful combination of quantitative analysis & contextual storytelling
- Work cross-functionally across Business Operations, Finance, & all teams we support to ensure consistent achievement against operational hiring plan & company growth goals
- Support recruiters in the day-to-day operational management of the recruiting organization
- Work within our existing systems & tools (including Greenhouse, Workday, Looker) as both an administrator & analyst
We are looking for people who:
- Have 2+ years of experience working with project management & analysis skills
- Be comfortable using data to influence process change
- Be confident bringing new ideas to the table. We need somebody on the team who can improve/iterate & execute on known strategies
- Have expert-level Excel knowledge, & experience working with SQL. Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker are a plus.
- Understands the basics of system configuration
- Be able to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business & create innovative solutions to complex business problems
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia), & Paris (France).