Company Description|Job Description
CyberSource, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa ("Visa")
CyberSource, a Visa company, needs Staff Software Engineer in Bellevue, Washington for the Authorize.net production support team. The candidate will be working on production issues & will get excellent ecommerce experience that will help him throughout his career. The candidate is expected to work fully autonomously, & able to handle any production issue entirely on his or her own, as well as report progress accurately & appropriately to management. Job duty will involve issue investigation, follow-ups & coordination for issue resolution & improvement efforts. This person is also expected to contribute as well as drive the tools development & automation initiatives.
Employer will accept 8+ years professional experience or equivalent combination of education & experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field. Post-graduate coursework may be desirable. This role require significant on-call 24x7 support & responsibilities. Experience must include:
BS degree in Computer Engineering or related feild + 3 years of experience
- Five years of professional work experience in commercial software development using C++, C#, .NET (ASP.Net, WCF, WF, ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio, SQL Server, Pascal, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Five years of work experience in highly scalable web services.
Experience working with Agile development process.
Experience with tracking systems including Jira, & Viper.
Experience with reporting, analytics & metrics, especially ad-hoc queries designed to locate specific data patterns.
The ability to take a list of needs & insights & come up with other innovative ideas.
- Willingness to work with different technologies. The capability to perform any research systematically & accurately.
- Standardizing & improving logging across the whole system to improve supportability.
- Working to improve monitoring & alerting.
- Driven & self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems.
RDBMS database optimization & performance and/or No-SQL knowledge.
- Strong experience profiling & correcting memory usage & threading issues, & optimizing code for performance.
- Familiarity with GitHub, JAVA programming
- Excellent communication skills & leadership potential.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.