Zola is looking for a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing who will guide communication strategy & launch marketing programs in order to engage couples in the Full Zola Ecosystem You are a seasoned B2C marketer with a track record for building customer focused, multi-channel campaigns proven to increase retention & LTV. You will be our loyalty expert & a strong advocate for couples across all touch points with Zola & you will lead execution of programs across channels & functions.
- Own & execute multiple customer marketing programs, including identifying key points in the couple lifecycle & programs to address them. Constantly iterating based on campaign results while maintaining consensus from internal cross-functional teams
- Partner directly with our registry advisor team to build custom outreach programs
- Build & oversee loyalty, community & referral programs
- Dive deep into customer data & partners wit analytics teams to develop customer marketing programming & content focuses
- Develop, manage & execute testing initiatives to increase customer engagement & improve program design
- Develop segmentation strategies through extensive customer insight analysis
- Coordinate across functions & channels to develop programs that touch the customer in through all of Zola marketing channels
- Partner with the wider team in managing the marketing calendar, & be deeply involved in day-to-day campaign execution
- Collaborate with Product to identify new features, offerings, & opportunities
- You are a creative thinker & strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses to drive insights
- You are a leader with exceptional project management skills
- You have demonstrated exceptional business & customer experience judgement & obsess over customer experience
- You are comfortable with self directed & comfortable with ambiguity; have a can do attitude & are adaptable & willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary & can be scrappy & resourceful
- You have presence & can effectively communicate with leadership & cross functional partners
- Strong ability & deep desire to work cross-functionally
- You are comfortable with data & love diving into complex data to draw conclusions
- Very comfortable with excel & powerpoint & able to learn new systems
- BA/BS; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in CRM growth, strategy or related field
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Some management consulting or investment banking experience preferred, but not required
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.