Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing analytics companies in the world? Our mission is to help make the world more fact-driven by making analytics as easy as your favorite app. With ThoughtSpot its 1000x easier for anyone to find insights hidden in their company data in seconds.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will build & lead the customer success team, including Customer Success Managers & Technical Account Managers. This team ensures ThoughtSpot customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth through renewals & expansion. If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy & have a proven track record to talk about, then apply for this opportunity to unequivocally help our customers & furthermore, directly impact ThoughtSpots overall success & growth.
Required experiences & skills
- Passionate about building customer success "Brand" - Being a difference maker
- DNA - You possess the Helper Gene & are proactive in acting on behalf of your customers
- Experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new & expansion sales, driving software adoption & leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives & track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead & successfully manage teams across cultures, lines of business, & geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence & leadership ability, with communication & interpersonal skills that inspire & motivate leaders & teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development & improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation & planning
- Able to be flexible & agile in responding to evolving business priorities & dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization & with external stakeholders
Having these will set you apart as a candidate (Looking for a strong mixture)
- You are not afraid of travel & want to build long-lasting personal relationships with our customers
- You like the start-up environment & can wear your hat in any direction
- Superb ability to build rapport with customers & to represent their best interests
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search & AI to find data insights & tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners & customers, & automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpots web & mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpots low-code development platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users & keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Metromile, Workato, & Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees & customers take advantage of data. See for yourself and try ThoughtSpot today.