DoorDash is looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to help grow & manage the DashPass subscription business.
The Strategy & Operations team is responsible for the strategic development & growth at DoorDash. In this role, the Strategy & Operations Manager will work to define the value of a new initiative, run & refine experiments to drive subscription growth. You will dive into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail, build tools that allow teams to scale their work 10x, & work side-by-side with external teams to develop the future of the subscription product.
Our best Managers are self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, & have exceptional interpersonal, leadership & relationship-building skills. They are generalists who are willing to roll up their sleeves & do whatever it takes to make the business successful. Think this is you? Read on
What youll do
- Define the strategy & vision of the subscription business - Work on the products, pricing & strategy needed to create the market-leading subscription business
- Analyze and understand subscribers complete end-to-end analysis that allows us to better understand our subscription users & innovate to improve their experience
- Model the future Build models to evaluate the economic & strategic impacts of various programs & how they impact the broader DoorDash business
- Influence & engage across the company - partner with the sales, marketing, analytics & product teams to define subscription goals & execute on strategic initiatives
- Optimize through experimentation Use data-driven decision making & sound business judgment to run tests on everything that will accelerate subscriber acquisition & improve subscriber retention
- Own the business outcome - implement best practices & make adjustments as needed to ensure a world-class operation
- Self-starter You have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Accountable and Entrepreneurial - You want to own the outcome & make an impact on our most critical growth metrics & company vision
- Gritty & Generalist You roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful no matter what the problem or area of the business
- Relationship-builder You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- 3 - 5 years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or subscription business experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, & succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills & understanding of SQL
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.