See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Manager for Regional & International expansion.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build products & features to support Twilios expansion & scalability into new geographic markets across the globe. This team supports Twilios international expansion goals which is one of the major growth vectors for Twilio. This role will contribute to a major initiative for the Twilio platform & the work will have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
We are looking for someone who excels at developing scalable product structure & has the vision to help drive the long term strategy within your product group. We are looking for someone with a platform mindset who can help build extensible products & provide trusted experiences meeting the data compliance requirements. This role will lead all aspects of product development & day to day product operations.
In this role, youll:
- Partner with internal product development teams & cross-functional business teams to build a long-term product roadmap.
- Ruthlessly prioritize features based on value proposition & be able to clearly communicate rationale.
- Discover requirements for new features by working with internal & external partners across all levels.
- Document requirements in the various formats used as part of the Twilio Way.
- Work closely with Engineering, Legal, Data Privacy & Security teams to drive product alignment & releases over the line.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of product management experience OR equivalent experience in creating product platform offering & achieving customer adoption goals/KPI targets tied to a product area.
- Ability to drive a large product area or a small product line .
- Strategic problem solver who excels at defining the product roadmap & new features/product enhancements.
- Ability to drive & improve alignment & cross-functional partnership through your product line.
- Great communicator who can find common ground across different types of partners.
- Has the technical ability to understand software & recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, & engage with product managers.
- Naturally focused on customer impact; able to articulate how it ties to overall business strategy & goals.
- Data-informed & metrics-driven, measures & benchmarks execution to drive outcomes in their product area.
- Previous experience working with data compliance, privacy & security;
- Previous experience working on SaaS products.
This role will be based in Dublin.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.