The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an IT Support Engineer to help support all aspects of Yexts office & SaaS infrastructure. Our IT organization provides an exciting mix of technologies to empower all of our employees with the best tools available. Help us provide robust & innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base. If you are interested in being an integral part of the daily technical operations of a high-growth company, this is the right opportunity for you.
What Youll Do
- Responsible for diagnosing and/or resolving problems in response to customer reported
- Evaluates usage patterns & incorporates customer feedback into suggestions to senior IT Engineer and/or manager for improving the functionality or performance of a given system.
- Administer & troubleshoot Yexts suite of dozens of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
- Maintains & supports 8x8 telecommunications systems configuration related to Moves, Adds, & Changes (MAC).
- Configuration of hardware & software for new hires
- Work within a high volume Zendesk ticketing system to track, solve & escalate end-user problems as needed
- Provide concierge-level support for highly technical users such as Software Engineers & Product Managers
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of video conferencing equipment
- Conducts physical inventory as required of IT equipment throughout the organization
What You Have
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help & empower colleagues
- Strong familiarity with Mac OSX & Windows 10
- A/V support experience
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP & Wireless technologies
- Basic familiarity with Linux/Unix command line tools
- Able to lift desktop computers & small servers
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS in IT/CS, or similar college level education; enthusiastic about Information Technology
- Proven ability to manage critical projects with limited direct supervision
- Experience with IT Logistics for office build outs or expansions
- Experience with centralized authentication technologies (Azure AD, Okta, JAMF Pro)
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications
- iPhone & Android support experience
- Experience with a scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.