Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
Key Responsibilities :
- Define the vision, product strategy & roadmap for Contentsquare's Apps & Merchandising product lines,
- Engage closely with customers & internal teams to understand their needs, pains, & desires in order to define product outcomes for your teams to achieve,
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to assess the market landscape & trends to define product opportunities we should pursue,
- Drive growth & retention for your product areas by ensuring a well-defined strategy & execution plan,
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, & data scientists to develop the best solutions for our customers,
- Partner with Product Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy for your product lines,
- Set objectives & key results for your product lines & hold yourself & the team accountable,
- Lead & mentor a team of PMs, each with their own area of product responsibility,
- Contribute to the product team's success by continuously improving the way we work,
- Support the PMs in defining their roadmaps, guiding prioritization & decision-making & ensuring they have the resources they need to be successful,
- Build relationships across the organization & communicate your vision & strategy,
- Define & proactively measure product KPIs to support & inform product decisions,
- Be accountable for the success of your product lines.
- 7-10+ years of Product Management experience,
- Experience building B2B SaaS products,
- Experience managing Product Managers & a product portfolio,
- Experience leading software product from discovery to launch, in a product management capacity,
- Experience with working for, & leading teams within a multicultural globally distributed technology company,
- Strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems,
- Strategic thinker & fast learner,
- Bias for action & experimentation,
- Able to prioritize tasks & deliver on commitments,
- Strong technical knowledge, comfortable participating in technical decisions,
- Fluent in English,
- Keen sense for user experience & product details,
- Very comfortable with agile & lean concepts.