People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Director of Customer Experience, who will provide World-Class Omni-channel Customer Experience via (Web, Phone+IVR, Chat, Mobile, Social, TXT, Video, etc.). The right candidate will focus on Omni-channel customer experience, order management, account management, fulfillment operations, risk management, & the coordination with our operations team that interfaces directly with business stakeholders of all levels that drive increasing customer loyalty & insights.
- Develop & improve end to end customer journey
- Develop & execute end to end self-service for customers & identify gaps & opportunities in customer journey & fix/build them
- Proactive Customer Expectation Management & Branding, transition from reactive to pro-active communication cadence
- Develop & execute on new metrics: NPS, CES, improve First Contact Resolution & CSAT
- Leverage PR, Bloggers, Citizen Reporters to create positive image of FP CEX
- Conduct continuous review of competitors & disruptors for upcoming trends
- Own, Define & Execute Omni-Channel Agent Experience to drive CEX
- Develop & improve end to end agent journey (OBE, TMS, Compass, etc.)
- Build a close-loop feedback process with pilot teams across the globe
- Improve CEX through Continuous defect reduction & automation
- Defect Reduction across all processes, Training & Development, & complete re-vamp training program & specialize it by sales & service
- Automation of Standardized Process including Self-Service
- Decrease training cycle to 2 weeks through innovation & technology
- Work closely with all COEs & Support Org to deliver ORM Plan
- PAAQ Team Optimization through Defect Reduction & Automation
- Other Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- MBA required, experience with e-commerce or travel tech related companies, retail banking
- 8+ years of experience gained in web-based Omni-channel operations / technology/e-commerce/retail or similar industry related experience in international multi-channel practices
- Experience in CSAT - customer satisfaction score
- E-commerce customer service expert, Mapping, Customer metrics, Omni channel experience (Web, Phone, mobile, email, chat, text, & other form of communications)
- Expertise in dealing with internal operations & business relationships; the ability to analyze problems & use mature judgment
- Experience in process automation, & Multilingual /geographical customer service
- Online operations leadership experience
- Process change management, project & program management, & strategic planning
- Demonstrate strong, problem solving, project management, communication, organizational, time management, & multi-tasking skills
- Leadership & ability to function as a strong member of a highly motivated & integrated management team
- Ability to build & maintain a successful operating infrastructure in a 3rd party service oriented setting that sustains & promotes company growth.
- Strategically able to develop & execute action plans for high performing industry.