Were looking for
The Planning Analystassiststhe Merchandise Planner with sales, margin & inventory plans in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory efficiency, & the future growth of Rue La La. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for advancement, inquisitive, & possess developed analytical, communication & teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively cross-departmentally with the Planning, Programming, Merchandising & Boutique Production teams.
- Assist Planner in merchandise in event level planning, execution, & analysis
- Maintain & help develop weekly, monthly & seasonal reports
- Assist with recommending product mix for optimal sale results
- Develop strong working relationships with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Boutique Production, Programming, & Technology in order to ensure accuracy & efficiency of work-flow processes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis as needed
- Bachelors degree & 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excel skills (including experience with formulas & pivot tables)
- Developed analytical skills
- Process oriented self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented, & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent written & verbal communications skills
ABOUT THE PLANNING TEAM:
The members of this group are masters in piecing together the Rue Boutique puzzle. Looking at business metrics & current marketplace trends, this team maps out the product assortment & compiles a forecast for when our selected Boutiques should go live.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.