Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers
As theTech TransferAssociate,you work in a multi-disciplinary & international team to deploy Guardant'sdistributed products. You will coordinate projects across the Guardant organization - tech transfer, tech development, bioinformatics, enterprise software, supply chain, material management, quality, & regulatory teams, among others.Domestic & international travels are required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify laboratory, bioinformatics, & business metrics & develop tools for monitoring the metrics for external projects.
- Direct technical support for bioinformatics & enterprise software (LIMS, SFDC, Oracle) for external projects.
- Manage & track potential issues that may affect external production sites, deployments, & material availability.
- Manage & track developmental project timelines against external deployment activities.
- Manage & track timelines for equipment purchase, installation, & maintenance activities.
- Author SOPs, records, & other quality documents.
- Standardize & document recurring activities & information incorporating lessons learned from ongoing & past projects.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Master of Science in Biological or Chemical Sciences, or Engineering, or 2 years of experience in related field preferred OR
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Biological or Chemical Sciences, or Engineering, or 4 years of experience in related field preferred
- Experience in clinical laboratory or other regulated environments preferred.
- Bioinformatics experience or ability to analyze large set of data, plus.
- Enjoys the process of bringing order to chaos while appreciating its futility.
- Ability to adopt to various software & computer environments.
- Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, & honestly with internal employees & managers as needed.
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Able to integrate & apply feedback in a professional manner
- Enjoy working independently & collaboratively in a fast-paced environment & able to adapt to change.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.