ABOUT THE ROLE:
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequality in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform & influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, & our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity & belonging for every Peloton team member. We are seeking a Director, Diversity & Inclusion to be a key internal champion for this work.
As the Director for D&I you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing & tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich Peloton's Diversity & Inclusion program. You will be part of a team responsible for continuing to evolve our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy, partnering across the organization to ensure delivery of our D&I roadmap, & offering a level of subject matter expertise that will continually elevate how we think about DE&I at Peloton.
The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program management skills, & is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, & third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work in a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company.
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Pelotons Global D&I strategy alongside the SVP, DEI
- Gather, analyze & leverage data to identify opportunities for growth
- Promote & drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, & communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, & report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment & accountability for the employee experience & diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal & external diversity & inclusion initiatives, events & progress
- Partner with ERG leads, in coordination with ERG Program Manager, to ensure that they have support to run effectively & within budget
- Develop & implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Pelotons company culture & make it more inclusive
- Partner with Marketing & Brand & Social Impact to help shape Pelotons external D&I & employer brand.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality & discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention & employee development strategies, including training, performance & career development solutions for employees & managers.
- Measure, track & analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives & predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 7+ years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion
- 3+ years experience in Talent Management or People/Human Resources role
- 2+ years of experience working with Global teams
- Demonstrated experience executing a vision, translating it into actionable goals & driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external & internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers & leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality & discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.