Contract Recruiting Coordinator
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto, a NYC-based FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to engage & transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anyplace.
KAI, our conversational AI platform, powers smart bots & virtual assistants across messaging, mobile, web & wearables. KAI was built from the ground up with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry; based on decades of research in speech recognition, natural processing, AI reasoning & natural language generation. The agile modern platform saves enterprises time & money with easy customization, simple APIs, modern SDKs, deep learning, security & compliance & fast deployment.
Some of the worlds most innovative banks are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems & predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots & assistants!
We are seeking an experienced full lifecycle corporate recruiting coordinator to help support our continued organizational growth. This is a minimum 3-month contract working out of our NYC office. Reporting to the Director of People Operations, you will be part of the entire recruitment process, including kick-off meetings to understand hiring manager needs, sourcing candidates, coordinating the interview process, closing candidates, extending offers & assisting with onboarding.
**Our office is located in the Flatiron District & we would like for you to be in the office at least 2 out of 5 days per week.
What you will be doing:
- Help scheduling interviews & other meetings through our tools - Greenhouse & Gsuite
- Sourcing active & passive candidates through a number of channels, including but not limited to, employee referrals, job postings, job boards, networking, outreach & advanced search techniques
- Screen resumes & schedule initial interviews & follow up with active & passive candidates
- Managing between 2-5 concurrent open job requisitions
- Initial focus will be on technology positions
- Facilitating the interview process including ensuring adequate feedback is gathered
- Working with the Director of Talent & People to extend offers & close candidates
- Assisting with onboarding, creating a positive candidate to new hire experience
You should have the ability to work independently within a small, creative, deadline-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally within a fast-moving tech startup.
What you need in this position:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR, Organization Management, Marketing, or a related field a plus
- At least 1 year of experience working as an in-house or agency recruiter, sourcer, coordinator or similar position
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems - we use Greenhouse
- Basic familiarity or ability to quickly pick up core tools such as Mac OS, Gsuite, Zoom, Slack, etc
- Attention to details, strong follow-up skills & strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, startup environment
- Excellent oral & written communications skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Location New York City, Flatiron District