At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who has a background in transportation, operations & public-facing asset management to join as an Asset Recovery Operations Lead.
As Asset Recovery Operations Lead, you will be front & center in addressing two of the most important challenges facing bike-share & scooter-share operations today: 1) how to prevent loss & theft of bikes & scooters? And, 2) how to most effectively retrieve bikes & scooters that are lost or stolen? You will work with both Lyft Bike & Scooter markets & cross-functional teams (Operations Technology, Engineering, Customer Service, Data Science) to lower operational life-cycle costs & minimize loss of our bikes & scooters.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Develop & maintain Asset Recovery Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); determine key operational levers such as customer engagement / messaging, or best-practices for engagement with local law enforcement agencies
- Provide asset recovery functional expertise & facilitate knowledge sharing with local operations teams
- Work with Data Science & Operational Technology teams to develop performance tracking of Asset Recovery activities; through combination of manual entry & automated alerting; collaborate when necessary to provide software tools to on-ground field teams to improve asset recovery operations
- Work with Hardware & Engineering teams to make assets more fault & theft resistant
- Develop & monitor key performance indicators for asset recovery performance, including, but not limited to: response times to at-risk assets, & retrieval success rates
- Work with centralized Customer Service on communication policies & actions for customers involved in potential asset loss.
- Work with Fraud Analyst on loss prevention efforts, sharing lessons learned from asset recovery work
- Co-own Asset Loss performance metrics with Fraud team & local Ops teams
- 5+ years in an operations role.
- Asset recovery, collections or any other experience involving management of publicly-available inventories a plus
- Experience in vehicle maintenance & / or repair a plus
- Excited to solve complex & unique problems related to preventing loss of our assets, & recovering them when we do lose them
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.