Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Account Management, you will own a book of business across different segments, verticals & geographies. You will begin by directly working with many of our incredible customers & enabling their success. You will jump in head first with customer onboarding, product adoption, ongoing advisory & nurture, upsell, & renewal programs offering feedback & ideas on how these programs can improve & impact our customers LTV.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for our long-term, successful customer relationships based on mutual trust, transparency, & partnership.
What you'll work on:
- Build relationships with key customers, providing proactive support & strategy to the day to day power users, champions & influencers within the account
- Enable onboarding for customers by focusing on TTV (time to value), project managing their launch plans & forecasting go live dates against business goals & objectives
- Become an expert in the value proposition of Circle & USDC, educating customers on the platform
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Product, Compliance, Risk & Billing to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Be a customer advocate building 360 degree feedback loops into Product, ENG, & other key departments
- Drive LTV (lifetime value) of your customers through increased product adoption & usage
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- Were looking for someone with 2+ years experience as an accomplished Account Manager or Customer Success Manager at a high growth B2B SaaS or Fintech organization.
- You have experience proactively managing a variety of customer relationships from launch to go-live, through renewal & the entire lifecycle in between including relevant expansion/upsell targets.
- You are obsessed with customer success & believe your number one responsibility is the best interests & growth enablement of your customer. You are comfortable with creating success plans to track customer outcomes while developing a deep understanding of their business goals, initiatives & use cases to support both short & long term goals & then realizing those into solid tangible outcomes.
- You are capable of engaging in strategic & technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are comfortable negotiating and, most importantly, advising your customers.
- You have demonstrative success in directly managing long-term, commercial relationships with customers ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 500. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech, Cryptocurrencies or Financial Services.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing & improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, & helping customers thrive.
- Experience in Fintech, Merchant Underwriting, Banking or Crypto.
- Experience managing a BoB in the right touch and/or SMB segment, specializing in pre seed/series A startups while focusing customer on reasonable launch plan commitment & buy-in to drive strong TTV metrics.
- Crypto enthusiast.
- Growth oriented mindset.
- Impact- over ego-driven.
- Acts of service are your native inclination.
- Glass half full - challenges translate to opportunity.
- High EQ-forward social & interpersonal communication skills.
- Intuitive, pragmatic & curious about all the things!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.