Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
In this position, you will join the team that designs & manages programs to fuel Optimizely's rapid expansion in global enterprise markets. Your contributions across organizational boundaries will play a key role throughout the company in growing Optimizely's security & compliance programs.
- Perform assessments of security controls & processes to identify gaps & support the implementation of appropriate mitigations
- Assist with aligning & driving controls implementation to show how they are mitigating information security risk
- Participate in the development & oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security compliance issues
- Assist control owners with the preparation & ongoing maintenance of control documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, narratives, & matrices)
- Help demonstrate Optimizely's commitment to security within the company & to external parties
- Monitor, Identify, research, & evaluate new compliance requirements
- Understand the security requirements of internal & external stakeholders, regulators, & auditors
- Assist with responding to external requests inquiring about Optimizely's Information Security program including activities like audit management, evidence gathering, scoping, control walkthroughs, etc.
- Coordinate work assignments with control owners & external auditors
- Assist with daily compliance activities & functions such as detail status of current assessments, audits, & related activities, creating & maintaining security reports/dashboards, etc.
- Support customer security questions database & security marketing assets
- 5+ years of experience at a software company conducting security assessments or audits
- Knowledge of information security concepts & experience applying them at scale
- Experience with, & strong understanding of, at least the following security compliance frameworks, controls & best practices: SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI
- Bachelor degree in a technical field or similar work experience
- CISSP certification
- Prior experience at a Cloud Service Provider or consulting firm is a plus
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.