CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 5+ million members across the country.
The Manager of Aviation Relations & Compliance East Region is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulations that govern our operations..
What you will do:
- Work to ensure that operational compliance concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated & resolved.
- Design & execute an internal audit/compliance review policy & schedule.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability & implement strategies to solve for potential risks.
- Manage operational incidents & proactively report on outcomes, risks, & mitigation plans/actions.
- Maintain relationships with both internal & external stakeholders, i.e., airport & government security coordinators as well as airport & aviation associations.
- Become a thought leader with respect to compliance in the security sector.
Who You Are:
- Should possess 5+ years of regulatory compliance & security experience in the private sector, federal, state or local government.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check & drug test.
- Management oversight, inspection, & audit experience are a plus.
- Deep understanding of regulatory agencies & how they operate.
- Ability to build relationships, engage in advocacy, & manage tasks to completion.
- Independent worker who can be successful in fluid & dynamic situations
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent skills in oral & written communications.
- Advance degrees are a plus.