Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Digital Marketing ExperienceTeam is looking for a new team leader who shares our passion for transforming data into meaningful insights & opportunities for our clients. Like all team members, this person must be extremely detail-oriented & have a curious nature. The manager is expected to be a thought leader who will generate innovative ideas for how we integrate data, technology, & analytics to help clients make smarter, more informed decisions.
- Serve as a consultative partner to clients across digital media, digital data strategy, analytics platforms, tag management solutions, testing & optimization, & reporting
- Stay abreast of new digital intelligence technologies (data management, analytics, & optimization), industry best practices, & advancements in digital measurement to ensure that the team is always delivering advanced, innovative solutions focused on performance improvement for clients
- Develop & present point-of-view documents & strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with other service areas to provide cross-discipline solutions to clients
- Ensure that project scope, requirements, & specifications are developed appropriately for client needs
- Manage client expectations about delivery & timelines
- Review deliverables & coach team on opportunities for improvement
- Support team development, career paths, & training needs (internal/external)
- Participate in new business development, including request-for-proposal responses & pitches
- Develop scope-of-work documents & associated staffing plans
- Manage team workload & identify new resource needs
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
The team the Manager oversees is responsible for:
- Reporting & insights (digital media, social media, & site analytics)
- Understanding of data management platforms & integrations with analytic platforms
- Tag management
- Diagnosing issues with existing platform configurations & tags, & providing recommendations for improvement
- Architecting & implementing new site analytic implementations
- Management of site testing & personalization tools
- Tech stack audits & recommendations for improved utility or supplemental technologies
- Attribution consulting & management
- Providing recommendations & point-of-view documents in all areas related to digital analytics
Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Scienceor related field
- More than 8 years of experience, with at least six years in digital analytics
- Experience leading & growing a team
- Experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- Combination of experience as a practitioner, consultant, & team leader
- Experience designing & delivering digital analytics solutions for marketing & IT teams
- Ability to understand larger business needs & the application of digital analytics to address them
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills, with the ability to distill large amounts of data into simple language & action plans.
- Eight-plus years of experience working with tag management platforms (e.g., Tealium, Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager).
- Eight-plus years of experience creating & maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Eight-plus years of experience with key features within Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Full understanding of website architecture & structure
- Advanced knowledge of Web analytics implementation best practices, & hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations
- Advanced working knowledge of site optimization & personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Optimize)
- Advanced working knowledge of data management platforms (e.g., Adobe Audience Manager, Google Audience 360, Tealium AudienceStream/Tealium Event Stream)
- Advanced working knowledge of report development, data visualization, & insight generation (Tableau or Google Data Studio experience a plus)
- Experience building & maintaining relationships across a wide range of clients & internal teams
- Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, & recommendations to both technical & nontechnical audiences
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to construct a cohesive, visual story
- Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies & software development lifecycle principles.
- Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.