Dashlane is looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant to work directly with our Chief Financial Officer & Chief People Officer, assisting them in organizing the rapid growth of the company within our New York office.Youll partner with & learn from our executives, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the operations of a high-growth tech company.
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage calendars (and, in some cases, inboxes) for CFO & Chief People Officer, while also coordinating logistics for high-level internal & external meetings
- Work to create new processes by which meeting management becomes more efficient & less time-consuming to coordinate
- Compile executive agendas & documents; attend meetings for their departments as requested, taking notes, circulate to-dos, & ensure follow up
- Arrange complex & detailed travel plans & itineraries, sometimes on short notice
- Manage individual & sometimes department expense reconciliation, both on corporate & personal credit cards
- Plan events, from department-wide strategy offsites, to department & sub-team social events
- Occasionally pick up meals & coordinate catering
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments & milestones
- Facilitate internal communications as needed, & serve as point of contact for both internal & external requests/questions
- Maintain team confidence by keeping information confidential
- Work across 3 offices & timezones
- 3+ years of experience supporting executives (VP & above)
We're Also Looking For:
- Excitement for the prospect of working in a fast moving, informal & demanding startup environment
- Ability to build rapport quickly, both internally & externally
- Strong work ethic & commitment to excellence
- Exceptional discretion & comfort handling highly sensitive information
- Self-motivation & ability to manage up & prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.