Were a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, & product designers building Canadas leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship & community. Thats our modus operandi.
Were looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team in downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who has developed the maturity & ability needed to effectively collaborate in a team-based environment. You will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders in different business verticals. You will understand how the business functions & create a data-driven culture fueled by your passion & achieve increased efficiency & support growth.
RateHub.ca offers a friendly, innovative & collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, & we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new things
Hunger: You turn passion into action
Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
Impact orientated: You are motivated by results & track to completion
- Post-secondary degree: We value intelligence over relevance, but a bachelors degree in a relevant program would be looked upon favourably ie. Statistics, Business, Computer Science.
- High proficiency with SQL for data analysis.
- Must have web analytics & website tracking experience using tools such as Google Analytics
- Well versed with data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, Looker.
- Take ownership & build business expertise in specific verticals, be primary point of contact for all analytics of those verticals
- Support business strategy by engaging with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities & help to translate this into actionable insights
- Create & maintain reports & dashboards in our BI tool & guide users in learning & using it
- Support centralized function with reporting, ad-hoc analysis, & process automation
- Support strategic analytics projects such as customer segmentation, Lifetime value & churn analysis etc.
- Onsite tracking & governance to support web analytics & conversion optimization
- Competitive salary: We know its expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- Social Impact: ability to participate in volunteer days within the community as a team
- RRSP matching program
- Training allowance
- Free Financial Planning support on an annual basis
- Benefits: Health is wealth
- Casual dress code: If its good enough for you, its good enough for us
- The best team socials: karaoke is our jam
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the questionnaire, submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile & a letter expressing why you want to work for Ratehub.ca
Ratehub welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.