BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Super Regional Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds & we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best & brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative & transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The Pure Storage Super Regional Partner Manager (SRPM) position is a highly critical & senior role in shaping the growth of Pures Super Regional Partners. In this role, you will be leading & enabling select Regional/National Partners & the Pure Channel with our market & industry leadership, culture, products, & solutions through interaction with the Pure Channel, Systems Engineering & Sales Teams, Executives & Regional / National Pure Channel Management.
This strategic leadership role will drive our Super Regional Partners to a successful self-sufficient, autonomous state through go-to-market integration, technical & sales enablement, industry knowledge & meaningful collaboration.
As an extended member of the Channels & Sales team, the SRPM will align with the Pure Storage Regional Sales/SE teams & Channel Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure Regional (cross district) alignment to your assigned Partners strategies, determine needs, create & drive business impacting programs, while developing, guiding & executing the partner sales/technical enablement strategies.
Ultimately the SRPM is responsible for the Regional Partners enablement & sales success across the US.
What you Will be Doing
Pure Storage is looking for Super Regional Partner Manager to develop & manage the relationships with the assigned Super Regional Partners Converge Tech & Mainline.
- Regular interaction with partner principals, executives, & sales & sales management at existing & prospective value added & direct market re-sellers.
- Align Pures go-to-market strategy with that of our Regional Partners to ensure growth consistent with Pures stated goals, & ensure long-term relationships with our most strategic Channel Partners.
- Create Strategies & lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within assigned Super Regional Partners.
- Manage & be main point of contact for assigned Super Regional Partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales & total partnership potential thought sales best practices, training, & support.
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with partner technical & sales teams to ensure understanding & articulation of Pures Value Proposition & Industry Leadership.
- Assist with driving pipeline, sales qualification, & closing of business through the Field Sales, ISO & Channel teams.
- Define & deploy business plans to deepen our traction with the defined Super Regional partners, reviewing & re-assessing quarterly.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Pures competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversee relationship building activities & account mapping activities between Pures Sales organization & specified partners.
- Driving channel autonomy & independence through Pure Storage partner enablement programs with the regional sales teams.
- Participate in the creation of channel sales strategy & tactics with given Regional Partners
- Build meaningful relationships with assigned Regional Partners & Pure Storage Sales Teams within their resident geography & assigned partner base.
- Focus on enablement & relationship building throughout our Super Regional Partners business.
- Coordinate partner training activities with wide range of Pure Storage field & corporate resources.
- Present at national, regional & in-geo channel driven marketing activities.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong cross functional leadership & excellent communications skills to drive consensus across groups both internally & within the Channel/Partner organizations.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & can clearly & effectively articulate Pures value & technical leadership.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, to prioritize effectively to think big picture, & to use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Channel Account Management/Direct Selling experience with a proven track record of success
- Existing relationships with key partners in the region.
- Possess high EiQ & dealing with people in multi-culture environment.
- Passion, Commitment & drive for success working in a Motivated Team environment.
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the Sales / Channels of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.