Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
As the Vendor Business Lead, you'll oversee Clover's ability to communicate at scale through our delegated partners. This includes our outsourced call center resources, mailroom & printer vendors, & the communication capabilities of vendors that power many of our benefits. You will work closely with two peers: a Vendor Analyst, who will provide the direct data skills that power successful & accountable vendor relationships, & a Curriculum & Documentation Lead, who oversee the documentation that powers Clover's ability to communicate at scale, including the knowledge base & scripts used by our vendors.
You will work as an interface between stakeholders from across the organization & be the direct relationship manager for all our various vendors while reporting directly to the Director of Enrollment.
This is a position for someone who understands how to balance efficiency & quality, & knows when to solve a problem & when to escalate it. Traditional experience managing vendors will be helpful, but not enough; you'll be helping our vendors be accountable for innovating in the same direction as Clover. As such, you will be a customer of our CRM & establish it as the single authoritative source for all communications.
Your key metrics will be around driving consistent, high-quality vendor-lead interactions in a compliant, scalable way & efficiency, as we reduce our reliance on calls/letters & shift to digital, self-service, & other channels that maximize transactional ease for our community.
As a Vendor Business Lead , you will:
- Be the day-to-day contact for Customer Experience vendors that communicate on behalf of Clover, including our outsourced call center resources, & benefit providers.
- Serve as the workforce management lead for outsource call center vendors to ensure staffing compliance.
- Partner with HR to hold our vendors accountable for meeting the highest standards in people management.
- Provide support in developing a training approach to support desired skills acquisition by vendors.
- Working with Clover's Compliance Team, ensure regulatory compliance in our communications & Vendors.
- Interface & collaborate with other cross-functional teams as necessary to identify issues, process gaps, & opportunities to engage other teams in a way that improves customer experience & utilization capabilities.
- Understand Internal Customer Experience team KPIs & to ensure these are being accurately measured & recorded (including CMS-mandated call center metrics).
You will love this job if:
- You are outcome-focused & prefer clearly expressed goals with high accountability, in both your work & your management style.
- You are humble & understand that as a manager of people, you are here to serve & support to ensure that every person interacting with Clovers customers is setup for absolute success.
- You are tech & data forward: youre used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences & how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You can distill the needs of your customers & team members down to actionable improvements that can be made in Clover's product or procedures.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of experience owning delegated communications relationships in a compliant organization. (Required)
- You have a demonstrable history of data-informed decision making. (Required)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.