Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Sales Enablement Specialist will join a Sales Enablement Team with responsibilities that include: quickly onboarding & equipping Sales team members for success, delivering impactful training programs, optimizing our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales resources, & most importantly, equipping our Sales leadership with actionable insights. We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist who can partner with his or her team, the Head of Revenue Operations, & the SVP of Sales to enable our Sales team to crush their goals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing training & enablement curriculum in digital & presentation format to impact the ramp time & attainment of our Global Sales team
- Ensuring that all new members of the Sales team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing a program, content, & certification
- Partnering with Product Marketing & Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, & competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends & approaches to develop Tips & Tricks to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Evaluating & implementing digital curriculum tools to granularly track Sales Rep grasp of subject matter & deliver regular performance results to Sales leadership
- Reviewing & analyzing pipeline & performance data with our Sales & Revenue Operations to identify problem areas & develop programs to tackle & resolve those areas
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales events & trainings, including annual sales kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, & Educate the Kustomer Sales team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) & resources
- A high degree of organization, time management, & attention to detail
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own & take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company & create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) & G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: