We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the Team & Position:
The core tenants of the Revenue Operations team is to be helpful, strategic, & solutions-oriented advisors. The Salesforce Architect role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations. The Revenue Operations team assists the Sales, Client Success & Marketing teams in growing & providing visibility within the business on the effectiveness of core business initiatives.
The Salesforce Architect will have total ownership over Splashs Salesforce systems & will be critical in ensuring our Sales, Client Success & Marketing teams have the best processes in place to execute at a high level. We will rely on you to make sure were maximizing efficiencies & capitalizing on the full features & benefits of SFDC, based on our various user needs. The Salesforce Architect will have excellent technical & communication skills, as youll interface daily across our Sales, Client Success, & Marketing departments. You be will be the go to for creating new processes within Salesforce, youll promote adoption, keep current on new releases & AppExchange solutions, provide pieces of training, & more.
- Create & manage changes to the system
- Proactively seek out & identify needed system changes - manage & communicate changes to users, prior to implementation
- Modify the system to increase benefits & usability
- Manage all processes that impact or relate to Salesforce.com, & manage new releases of SFDC
- Create & maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, & other Salesforce.com objects & functions, including creating custom objects when necessary
- Maintain, enhance, & create workflows, functions, & configurations within the Salesforce.com point & click development tools
- Provide sales, customer success, marketing, & financial data to company executives as necessary
- Maintain system security & integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; adding/removing licenses; reassigning profile information; designing, creating & maintaining roles & hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage
- Process creation, documentation, & maintenance
- Document company processes, workflows, field maps
- Create new processes & associated reporting
- Data quality, migration, & maintenance
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com
- Monitor all leads, opportunities, accounts, & contacts as appropriate
- Monitor & improve data quality - heavy emphasis on ensuring data quality
- User assistance, training, adoption, & satisfaction
- Create & provide training to existing or new users
- Expand use of Salesforce.com - attend planning meetings, assist with technology integrations
- Work with sales & customer success management to create processes to monitor activities, trends, sales, renewals, & leads
- Mentor users as needed
- Report & dashboard creation & maintenance - total ownership over dashboards, reports, & folder upkeep
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, & have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of Salesforce.com point & click development tools (Process Builder & Flows).
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows & enhanced functions
- Detail oriented & self-starter with strong written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a pipeline analysis tool
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills with an enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate & proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills, data & software applications
- BA/BS from a premiere 4-year university
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required**
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Marketo, Leandata, Talkdesk, Zendesk or Service Cloud
- Have experience with custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Have experience working for B2B SaaS company
- Have working knowledge of SQL & other programming languages
- Salesforce.com Architect certifications a bonus
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.