Betterments B2B business lines, Betterment for Business (B4B) & Betterment for Advisors (B4A), aim to deliver disruptive finance technology solutions to businesses in the same manner we have to consumers since 2010. To help scale these initiatives, were seeking a B2B marketer to join the team.
The Senior Marketing Associate, B4A will design & aid in the execution of growth strategies for Betterments Advisor business line. This individual will execute a comprehensive lead gen marketing strategy for across email, content, digital lead gen advertising, & event channels. As a Senior Marketing Associate for B4A, you will aid in the creation of templated collateral & materials used by the sales organization.
A Day in the Life:
- Implement lead generation/nurture & CRM efforts across multiple target audiences & lifecycle stages
- Partner with sales stakeholders in crafting sales collateral & materials
- Facilitate strategy execution for key channels including webinars, conferences & events
- Execute advertising campaigns & analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally & resourcefully to get things done across product, sales, engineering & corporate brand & PR groups
What Were Looking For:
- Experience with B2B or SaaS marketing, including MQL & SQL
- Experience using with marketing & CRM tech for lead generation & nurturing
- Experience creating sales enablement materials & templates
- Proficient in digital media buying & performance reporting
- Familiarity with Registered Investment Advisors or financial services technology a plus
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health & well-being, & being on a journey of non-stop growth & evolution.
- Youll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, & celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, & regular knowledge sharing.
- Youll stay Happy & Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up & cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, & a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- Youll have unlimited paid personal & vacation days, & a team that cares about your whole life, not just what youre working on.
- Youll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills & abilities through Betterment University courses & additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge & transparent workspace through mentoring & career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells & BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to email@example.com
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.