Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This position will roll up to the Director, Demand Generation. In addition to the marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with Circles Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing, Customer Success & Revenue Operations teams.
You will have complete ownership of our global ABM strategy, targeting the world's largest banks, fintechs, & ecommerce companies and our global field marketing strategy, which includes owned & sponsored, virtual & in-person events. You will develop plans for both functions, hire a team to help you execute that plan, & play a pivotal role in the revenue growth of our organization.
What you'll work on:
- In partnership with Revenue Leadership, you will own the development and execution of our ABM strategy, building multi-channel go-to-market campaigns targeting key enterprise accounts.
- You will also own the entire field marketing function, scaling out an already significant global events strategy aimed at driving demand in the enterprise segment & drive brand awareness for Circle.
- You will hire a team of marketers within both the ABM & Field Marketing functions & implement an operational framework to scale how we execute within each.
- You will come up with, create & execute multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting corporate finance & payments technology personas within large institutional banks, fintechs, & ecommerce / marketplace businesses.
- In partnership with the product & content marketing teams, youll produce bespoke content aimed at educating these enterprise target audiences & will be responsible for developing a content distribution plan to get this content in front of the right audiences.
- You will have complete ownership of our events strategy which primarily aims to educate our enterprise target audience & drive brand awareness for Circle. This includes (but not limited to) virtual online events like webinars & classes, sponsored trade shows & industry events, & Circle owned VIP events.
- In partnership with Marketing & Revenue Operations, youll develop a regular cadence of reporting & analytics on the Enterprise Marketing / ABM & events business that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
- Experience managing & executing end-to-end account-based go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated relationships with past sales & business development teams.
- Strong campaign project management skills.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions & go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & written & oral presentation skills.
Were looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 8+ years of Enterprise or Field B2B marketing or related experience
- Demonstrated experience of marketing to an enterprise audience.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools).
- Strong database & Excel / Google Sheets experience.
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit & extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Arent afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on & view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant & motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.