Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease & enrich peoples journeys through their cities & connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant & impactful experiences, & we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New Jersey metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable & dedicated, & able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. This is a full-time position.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install & remove advertising posters on the interior & exterior of trains
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety & maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number & passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.