Manager, 3PL Operations
Location: Boulder Co. / NYC / TX
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking to add an Operations Manager to our 3PL team! As Manager, 3PL Operations, you will be an essential contributor to a high-performing operations team tasked with managing & growing HelloFreshs 3PL & Co-Manufacturing Network.
The right candidate for Manager, 3PL Operations is a consummate multi-tasker, communicator, & problem-solver thats ready to approach & overcome any hurdle in order to meet our customer promise. We're searching for self-motivated team-player whos ready to roll up their sleeves & help take our 3PL program to the next level!
- Manage dynamic & cross functional internal & external teams to better assess the daily operations of Production, Planning & Fulfillment teams while continuously driving & delivering results against established company criteria & key performance indicators
- You will support day to day tactical work streams such as, managing order volume adjustments, ensuring daily SOPs are tracked & executed, supporting leadership with any necessary adjustments to support production, as well as facilitating cross-departmental communications.
- Work directly (both in person & remotely) with our 3PL partners to build new processes, leap over obstacles with grace, & identify opportunities for continuous improvement throughout the 3PL network.
- Travel to our 3PL partners facilities & provide direct-support for their operations at the shop-floor level; deepening the partnership & sharpening their execution.
- Ensure continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, & delivery while growing & expanding capabilities within our 3PL vendor network
- Drive a customer-focused environment committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
- Bold: youre adventurous, outgoing & optimistic; youre confident making decisions, exercising exceptional judgement, & taking calculated risks
- Entrepreneurial in Spirit: you have vision, passion & imagination; you are not afraid to ask what if & constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams & cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels & departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging & use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree & 2+ years supporting or managing fulfillment & production operations in e-commerce, food, beverage, or perishables, manufacturing or distribution.
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Previous experience background in Operations & Vendor Management
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- A collaborative, team-oriented communication style that remains cool & diplomatic under pressure.
- Willing & available to travel 25-50% of the time, depending on needs of the business & travel restrictions.
- Willing & available to work weekends and/or night shifts when needed, subject to needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company