Date of job posting: 11/17/2020
Location: New York, NY
Recruiter: Sarah Vincent
Internal Recruiter: Victoria Aley
Approved for relocation support? No
Peloton is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive key business & engagement metrics on our app platforms (across TV, web & mobile) as well as drive adoption of product engagement features ranging from heart rate monitor usage to monthly challenge participation. The Product Marketing Manager will balance creative thinking from a customer-centric lens with a data-driven mindset, to inform roadmap discussions with Product, develop & launch new features from a marketing perspective & ultimately deepen customer engagement within the Peloton App & Digital Membership funnel.
- Lead go-to-market launch planning with clear messaging & positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features to improve awareness, adoption, & engagement.
- Develop & share actionable member insights & personas based on quantitative (engagement) & qualitative (surveys, focus groups) research to further understand consumer behavior throughout the end-to-end customer journey.
- Integrate customer insights into product strategy & roadmaps with a creative, strategic & analytical approach.
- Produce clear & thoughtful creative briefs.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, & other cross-functional leads during feature scoping & go-to-market planning to ensure we are testing, measuring, & optimizing upon & beyond feature launch.
- Own & execute our App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy.
- Work closely with platform partners like Apple, Google, & Amazon among others.
- Develop & implement winning strategies to maximize member engagement through the product experience.
- Attend meetings & represent departmental interests independently.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally with a focus on product & experience with go-to-market launches & driving feature adoption.
- Understands B2C subscription services/products including drivers of growth, conversion, engagement & churn.
- Strong communication & project management skills; ability to successfully work & collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Hands-on experience managing product/feature launches as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty & winback), from asset creation through to campaign launch & analysis.
- Experience with CRM & CDP platforms such as Oracle, Salesforce, Braze, Simon Data, etc.
- Experience with both qualitative & quantitative customer research.
- Experience working collaboratively with technical teams like Product, Engineering & Analytics.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.