The Amazon team at Kepler has tripled in size in 2022, & is positioned for continued exponential growth. We are Advanced Amazon Sales partners, the highest tier partnership status with Amazon, & have a deep & broad relationship with their sales & ad tech organization. We service clients & agencies around the world, supporting the full Amazon Ads ecosystem with high quality service, best in class platform knowledge & proprietary tech.
Kepler as a broader agency provides digital & database services to Fortune 500 clients in the financial services, retail, healthcare & other industries. Our core services revolve around helping clients use data to power more dynamic & personalized marketing - including programmatic media services, CRM strategy, & management & marketing systems integration. Utilizing our proprietary Kepler Intelligence Platform, we actively manage client programs in over two dozen countries worldwide.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. Were proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company & the Amazon business unit
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it
In this role you will help to accelerate Keplers growing Amazon unit as a business development leader. You will be responsible for building the foundation for a long-term successful sales organization. We are full steam ahead with our Amazon program, & ready for an entrepreneurial-minded sales lead.
Your day-to-day may include networking, pitching, people management, revenue forecasting, strategic planning. Some travel is expected, primarily to key Amazon locations including: Toronto, LA, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, London. We are open to remote candidates, with a preference for candidates located in one of the above cities, Philadelphia, or San Francisco.
Success in this role within 6 months looks like establishing trusted Amazon relationships & creating a healthy sales foundation for continued growth, success in 12 months looks like an increased client portfolio with diversified & high quality advertisers.
- Develop & nurture relationships with key stakeholders at Amazon
- Identify acquisition target lists, lead outbound outreach for strategic opportunities
- Create & grow sales organization, build go-to-market strategy
- Vet, select & onboard sales pipeline tool
- Refine business development material, collaborate with Marketing department to support event planning/hosting & content development
- Support business development pitches designed to explain Keplers offering as well as provide a brief introduction to Amazon Ads & Amazon Marketing Cloud
- Manage inbound & outbound sales cycle from pitch through signing
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter - desire to build something!
- Strong communicator
- Relationship builder - clients, partners, & Amazon teams
- Empathy to understand unique business challenges & opportunities
- Organized & process-driven, strong follow-through
- Technically savvy, able to learn Amazon ecosystem quickly
- 8-10 years of experience, 5+ years in sales
- Experience in ad tech, advertising and/or marketing vertical, experience with Amazon preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple sales pipeline management tools
- Existing network within ad tech & marketing
If this sounds like you but you are concerned that you dont meet all of the above criteria, please dont hesitate to reach out or apply anyway. We are looking for passionate, motivated individuals who are excited to help build something great.
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here