Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Customer Support Manager, you will own support across multiple channels - email, live chat, & occasionally phone or video for our rapidly growing customer base. Your ability to analyze processes & put together concrete plans for meaningful change will be integral as you identify projects to take on independently. The members of your team will benefit from your player-coach mindset as you build a scalable customer support system. Your empathetic approach, deep product knowledge & quick, solution-oriented responses will create joyful experiences for our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product & improve the customer experience.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 4 years experience in a customer support role in the SaaS space
- 2 years as a manager or team lead managing a support team
- Deep understanding of Zendesk to build out a scalable, multi-channel support experience across email, chat, phone & video
- Self-directed with a track record of building & scaling effective support systems & teams
- Passionate about delivering outstanding service to customers
- Amazing verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with CSMs, engineers & management to streamline product feedback
- Demonstrated ability to empathize with customers & diffuse tense situations with acuity
You are an early customer support leader in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.