Help Flexport fix the user experience in global trade!
At Flexport, we know global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. Flexport today connects more than 10,000 clients, both consignees & shippers, across 109 countries. Our role is to help businesses of all sizes find the global trade solutions that will empower their success.
Now, more than ever, customers need our support to survive & win. Their success is our success. We work back from whats best for them to find a solution. Thats why we are building the Platform for Global trade - a strategic model combining customer centricity, supply chain expertise, advanced technology & data analytics.
Our goal for this role is for you to be a proactive partner & problem-solver for our clients, both consignees & shippers, working to improve their supply chains by leveraging Flexport's unique & adaptable solutions.
The Client Solutions Associate, Global Key Accounts will help their clients grow & realize the Flexport value by deeply understanding the clients supply chain & partnering to find solutions for their clients. Our clients depend on us to manage their experience with high degrees of professionalism & attention to detail. Here are some of the tactical responsibilities for this role:
- You will partner with the Global Key Account Manager & Client Solutions Manager during client onboarding to translate the client strategy into a clear standard operating procedure that informs your Supply Chain Operations partners & ensures successful client outcomes.
- You will work cross-functionally with Supply Chain Operations, Procurement, Account Solutions, Implementation, & Partner teams to build a holistic view of the clients business & find ways to improve client outcomes.
- You will respond to client escalations, partnering with Supply Chain Operations to solve client issues quickly & ensure smooth operations at origin & destination. You will handle client issues that require advanced industry knowledge.
- You will ensure a deep understanding of industry technology (ERP, PO Management, etc.) in order to ensure data is flowing properly; develop reporting for key client meetings
- You will use your deep knowledge of the client to identify, quote, & close new incidental business opportunities with the client.
- You will ensure shipment metrics consistently meet client expectations & report out on all key client SLAs
- You will keep a close pulse on client financial health, reporting on the clients financials & ensuring the clients maintain consistent payment schedules.
- You will conduct financial analysis to quantify account level profitability & develop reporting for the Global Key Account Manager
- You will drive product adoption with client stakeholders to ensure that clients realize the full value with Flexport.
- You will use data to monitor the health of your respective book of business so that you can identify ways to improve the clients Flexport experience.
- You will deliver polished executive-level presentations in both written & verbal formats for Global Key Accounts clients
- You will learn about the latest in supply chain developments & Flexport services & solutions, so that you can educate your clients in real-time.
You should have:
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain operations, sales or account management roles (preferably Key Account management), or consulting.
- Client-centric: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the clients expectations
- Hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Deeply curious: always working to understand the clients needs & learn how Flexport can best meet them
- Next-level attention to detail: enjoy combing through the metrics & details to identify opportunities to improve internally or better manage the client relationship
- Strong business acumen
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.