FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We leverage proprietary technology & data to provide a much-needed solution to the growing problem of long & arduous payment terms within the digital media industry. We have spent 10+ years analyzing invoices, so we understand industry payment patterns like no one else & can make faster lending decisions for digital businesses such as agencies, publishers, ad-tech companies & more.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, & design professionals providing innovative solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we now have offices in New York, San Francisco, & Framingham, MA. With over $2BN in loans since our founding in 2009, we continue to see exciting growth.
Our knowledge of the financial side of digital media business lives at the core of what we do. Our Operations Associate will be at the heart of our business, addressing customer requests & answering client questions. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a liaison between FastPay & its clients in order to assist customers with problem-solving resolutions in a timely & efficient manner
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customers receive optimal service & solutions
- Assist with the review & processing of daily advance requests & the intake of collections
- Manage ongoing collection of financial statements to conduct periodic commercial credit review of clients
- Assisting with new client onboarding
- Preparing reports & fulfilling internal technical account audits
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline including, business, economics or finance
- Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills & an ability to articulate complex material into easily understood concepts
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- Detail-oriented, flexible, & able to work in a fast-paced environment
Whats in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team to fuel FastPays growth
- A challenging opportunity in an ever-growing organization
- Enormous exposure to the ever growing FinTech space
- Competitive Salary, Commission, Benefits, Matching 401k, Stock Options & Wellness Reimbursement
- Catered lunches, team building events, onsite career coach, guest speakers & more