Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Customer Success Operations Manager must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology & analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. The Customer Success Operations Manager will help scale the operations of our Global Customer Success organization by providing the systems & business insights the organization needs to have productive & effective customer touchpoints. Projects may include retention/churn analysis on a standard cadence, deploying & refining industry best practice onboarding processes, & in-depth ad hoc performance analyses. This person will also support our growing global Technical Support Organization.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Accurate forecasting of Global Renewal & Churn by collaborating with Account Management, Success, Finance, & Deal Desk.
- Responsible to track & measure customer success productivity & operational metrics including retention rate, consumption rate, & other customer success productivity metrics
- Create & maintain insightful reports & dashboards to help our executive team understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption & successful renewal
- Gather business requirements & systems improvements for Gainsight & Salesforce & help roll out new features, improvements, & user training
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs & how it may impact both the Customer Success Organization & Technical Support Organization
- Design business initiatives that analyze customer data, & trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development & adoption of best practices related to the company's renewal & churn processes & standardized procedures including documentation & maintenance of documents
- Partner with technical support team to streamline processes & facilitate usage of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests & identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation & maintenance of additional systems
- Create & maintain training on processes & system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales and/or success operations
- You are tech savvy & proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have knowledge of Gainsight, admin experience a plus
- You are organized & able to work on both long-term projects & requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally & globally to support the broader teams goals
- Youre curious, insightful, & are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance & life insurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.