KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Regional Security Manager
Katerra is currently seeking a Regional Security Manager to join our team to support our growing business & support the Katerra mission & principles. The Regional Security Manager is responsible for the security & protection of Katerras employees & facilities. This position will be responsible for supporting the planning, development, implementation & managing Katerras Security vision, strategy & programs. The Regional Security Manager will be part of the Security Department as part of the Information Technology (IT) organization & must promote the security, safety & well-being for Katerra team members & facilities. The Regional Security Manager will report to the Sr. Manager Global Security & will partner regularly with Katerra, Human Resources, HSE Team members, Risk & Insurance, Legal, Construction, Manufacturing, IT Security & Global Operations Departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Passionate about all aspects of Security & Safety & leads by example. Ability to function independently, a self- starter, make decisions & provide recommendations consistent with industry, department & company standards.
Security for Team Members & Facilities
- Supports Managing all aspects of Security for Katerra facilities & job sites. Provides security support for all employees, visitors & contractors.
- Functions as the back up to the Sr Manager Global Security & supports administrative responsibilities for all Katerra Offices, Manufacturing Facilities & Construction Sites.
- Supports establishing security response protocols & ensures compliance to company security requirements.
- Conducts site security assessments & supports the development of security standards for offices, manufacturing facilities, & construction sites.
- Supports the development, implementation & verifies the effectiveness of security measures & systems including but not limited to access controls, cameras, intrusion alarms, procedures, reporting & compliance to security requirements.
- Provides clear & concise reporting regarding identified opportunities, compliance deficiencies, remediation recommendations, action plans & status updates on completed actions.
- Serves as one of the primary points of contact for escalation of security incidents, threat assessment & crisis response.
- Conducts & supports Internal & external investigations & resolves to a successful conclusion. Provides appropriate reporting regarding criminal acts or threat response actions.
- Serves as liaison between the company & all jurisdictions of Law Enforcement
- Prepares & presents security presentations to employees on relevant security matters.
- Provides periodic updates to management on security program initiatives, exposures & security compliance.
- Supports administration of 3rd party security service providers selection, operational standards, compliance, testing, maintenance & contract requirements.
- Supports Emergency Procedures related to development, training & response.
- Develops & implements security & compliances standards required by US Customs & Border Protection & supports Foreign Trade Zones compliance requirements.
- Completes duties within budgetary & travel policy requirements.
- Supports site Emergency Procedures training, testing & development of site programs.
- Supports site Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plans, training exercises & annual documentation requirements.
- Collaborates with Learning & Development Training experts & executes training, as needed.
- Supports & provides security training & security orientations to new employees.
- AZ - Works proactively with the various Katerra locations, business units, acquisitions & by providing support & implementing solutions.
- Works collaboratively with existing team members, & supports all aspects of Katerra HSE, as needed.
- Works closely with IT Security organization
- Assists Risk Management & Learning & Development Groups, as needed.
- Works with Marketing & Communications, as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or Security & 10+ years of personnel, facilities & 5+ years of multi-unit security management experience.
- Security Industry Certifications preferred PSP, CPP, LPC
- Investigation & Interview Skills multi-year experience preferred
- Prior experience in developing security management programs, implementation, testing & evaluation of systems.
- Strong analytical skills including systematic root cause & risk assessment methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, follow-up & closure skills. Attention to detail & timely execution.
- Strong leadership skills, including effective verbal & written communication. Always maintain highest level of integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs.
- Experience with physical security applications & designs e.g. alarms, card access & camera system technologies. Security System software experience helpful.
- Domestic USA & International Experience preferred
- Experience in Cybersecurity Controls & Incident Response a Plus
- Ability to travel 50% of time & support immediate response requirements.
- First Aid, AED & CPR certification or ability to obtain Certification
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.