At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient & energetic Recruiting Coordinator to help us strategically grow our world-class team in Seattle. The role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume & fast-paced interview activity on the technical recruitment team. We have experienced rapid growth over the past year & we are looking for someone to help us work cross-functionally to be the first impression of Lyft for all visitors that come through our doors. We are looking for someone eager & excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.
This is a one-year full-time employment opportunity with Lyft.
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite & virtual interviews
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) & maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process & programs & to develop & roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
- Coordinate candidate travel & handle all expenses
- Track all candidates onsite experiences & serve as point of contact
- Assist with timely & accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems & docs
- Building diverse & inclusive interview panels
- Champion Lyft, our values, & our philosophy to potential candidates
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Poised demeanor but an approachable personality
- Able to adapt & pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment & ability to complete any project
- Expert with GoogleApps
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.