TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry & shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors & co-founders Ariel Cohen & Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being productive & meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, & 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average & seamless integrations with their HR & expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood & the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valleys newest unicorns, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B & a total of $232M in funding. Weve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures & SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture & our incredible team. Were on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas & businesses forward.
Were redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth & mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with TripActions Sales leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are seeking a highly motivated & energetic Senior Sales Training, Learning & Development professional to join our Field Enablement team (Sales & Customer Success) to help drive onboarding, coaching & training for our new hires. In this individual contributor role, you will deliver the in-person Bootcamp experience to new field hires & help prepare them prior to their arrival. You will also be responsible shadowing calls, listening to call recordings, & providing actionable feedback. for creating content & curriculums, & administering tools that impact our entire sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about coaching, training, & crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires & ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity.
- Deliver four to eight-week onboarding & training programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced on-demand learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, & weeklong Boot Camp for new Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, & Sales Managers
- Provide hands-on training through call shadowing & by listening to call recordings, & give direct feedback
- Enable sales managers to ensure that key training concepts are continually reinforced
- Inspire & educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement & knowledge retainment
- Create & administer quizzes & exams to measure learning & understanding of key concepts
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with vendors & Sales Operations team to further develop & maintain KPIs, dashboards, & reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership & Enablement to identify knowledge & skill gaps across the field team & roll out targeted programs
- Work closely with our key vendors to ensure that our field teams are getting maximum value from their solutions
- Evaluate, select, implement & administer learning management system
- Provision & administer our internal sales tools
- Coordinate mentorship & shadow programs with sales & support managers
- Collaborate with Human Resources to coordinate new hire start dates across all our offices.
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum of 1 year SaaS sales management experience and/or 4 years of SaaS sales experience or minimum of 2+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, & training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with & influencing sales members & executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize & communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate & absorb training
- Excellent presentation & delivery skills
- Excellent prioritization & organization skills
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Highly detail-oriented
- Passion for coaching & educating others
- Strong process & analytical skills to identify inefficiencies & create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, & SPIN preferred
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure youre at your best
- Location: New York City, WeWork outside of Madison Square Park