WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, & membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
- Define, manage, & evolve product strategy, roadmap, & vision of a new scalable & versatile inventory management platform
- Iterate & build a recommendations engine for matching the right inventory with WeWorks potential new members
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics & tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in engineering, design, revenue optimization, sales, enterprise, & other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the most impactful pricing strategy
- Communicate with partners to keep abreast of their needs & experience concerns
- Monitor industry trends to find opportunities & modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering & design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality & reflect WeWorks brand
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, & forward-looking plans that align to your mission & success metrics
- Contribute to hiring & building the engineering & product teams
- 5+ years product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap & vision
- Technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs & platforms
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication & presentation abilities
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, & more
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork & can speak to the process of designing & building them with great detail
- You have high emotional intelligence to relate your products to customer needs
- You lead with data & research, not assumptions
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, & set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter & be resourceful.
Nice to have
- Experience with platform & infrastructure
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.