The People Team at Peloton is looking for a savvy, organized, & process-driven players coach to lead a group of full-cycle & sourcing recruiters & coordinators that are driving hiring initiatives for multiple corporate teams. Our Corporate Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless & positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers. We are looking for someone who loves recruiting, team building, mentorship, who thrives in a hyper-growth environment, to be our next Manager of Corporate Recruiting.
- Build relationships & rapport among a group of internal hiring managers, becoming a trusted & credible partner who anticipates needs & proactively recommends solutions
- Ensure your team of full-cycle & sourcing recruiters are executing on our hiring goals, keeping the company on track with financial headcount projections
- Managing, coaching, leading & building a team of amazing full-cycle & sourcing recruiters, & coordinators
- Possess a deep understanding of recruitment for Creative, Content & Marketing roles, & the need for top talent to enable innovation at Peloton
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in talent acquisition, diversity & more, constantly educating & sharing this knowledge with your team & peers
- Work with leadership on the People team & your own team to execute on existing & new projects on our roadmap, creating an amazing experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers
- Carry a small workload of open requisitions, sourcing, identifying & interviewing high potential candidates
- Participate in industry conferences & events & hosting our own in our office or locally
- Build relationships with pipeline organizations & target universities for talent
- Provide guidance & insight to management to help attract, retain & develop top talent
- Coordinate with other departmental recruiters to assist with open positions in other functional areas
- Effectively partners with specialist functions across the Diversity & Inclusion organization
- 7 years of experience with G&A recruitment
- 2+ years of experience managing a recruiting team
- Exceptional client service, communication, & stakeholder management skills
- Relationship management ability & experience is critical
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving & analytical capabilities
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.