This is a really exciting time to join Product Marketing at GoCardless. Were building a team to connect the dots between a fantastic product & huge growth potential. The opportunity is enormous & were looking for ambitious, smart & versatile people to help us to unlock it. As we expand domestically & globally, the Product Marketing team has a critical role in supporting & enabling growth.
We organise the Product Marketing team into two parts, focusing on different core outcomes:
Product Success: Driving awareness & uptake of new product launches
Commercial Success: ensuring that we have clearly differentiated value propositions for key audiences, & that our Sales team have the tools they need to easily articulate them.
Were now looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Commercial Success) to focus on the following:
- Partnering with our international Sales teams to ensure that have the knowledge, tools & materials to effectively communicate our differentiated value in regional markets.
- Developing the differentiated value proposition for GoCardless in the payments market for our international teams.
- Establishing expertise on our potential buyers, their current pain points, & why GoCardless solves their problems better than the competition.
- Being an expert on our value compared to our competitors.
- Building collateral & training programmes to enable our international Sales team to effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Developing tools, reports & research that validate our value proposition to support Sales efforts & drive demand.
- Building materials to ensure that Sales can clearly communicate how our product works & the value it brings.
- Working with commercial teams to seek feedback from customers & prospects including win/loss analysis to improve our proposition.
- Working alongside our advocacy team to ensure we develop international references to support our value proposition.
What were looking for
Were building a team of stand-out Product Marketers & are looking for people who are creative, driven & looking for a new challenge in a fast growing technology organisation.
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record of delivering tangible results in a product marketing role with a B2B organisation, ideally within SaaS technology.
- You have been working as a Product Marketing Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
- You have driven programmes to successfully enable a Sales team against measurable targets.
- You have experience of working with international or geographically dispersed Sales teams.
- You have run Sales training & certification programmes to ensure Sales are able to clearly articulate & apply differentiated value propositions throughout the sales process.
- You have partnered with Sales teams to understand requirements across teams & regions, & produced appropriate materials to ensure a consistent articulation of a value proposition.
- You have worked as part of cross-functional teams to produce reports/ surveys/ thought leadership pieces to support a value proposition.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy working as part of cross-functional teams to drive consensus.
- You enjoy tackling challenging problems to ensure continuous improvement.
- You are action-orientated & enjoy making an impact.
- You are comfortable converting complex concepts into clear, engaging messages for internal & external audiences.
- You are comfortable interpreting data & using it to inform decision making.
- You enjoy driving projects from planning & strategy through to execution & analysis of results.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds & we welcome diversity if youre unsure, please apply.