We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.Were looking for a full-time summer intern with a creative mind & a passion for marketing to join our team.
About the role:
The Content Marketing Intern will play an essential role in helping us achieve our content marketing & social media objectives, as well as support our teams demand generation efforts.
What you will learn:
- How to create great content & manage an editorial publishing calendar
- How to layout blog & website content using Splashs CMS
- Management of Splashs social media channels by creating social messaging & images
- How to track content & social media analytics, & report results & new ideas to our marketing team
- Best SEO practices for content publishing
- How to promote product launches or new company initiatives
- How to gather competitive intelligence (on social networks)
- Build & update sales collateral & enablement materials
- Support the entire marketing team on various duties (sorting data, swag ordering, shipping materials, etc).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Strong written communication skills with experience in writing for blogs & social media channels
- A genuine passion for writing & social media
- Knowledge & skills around social platforms
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel
- A keen eye for detail & design
- The ability to perform other Marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment
If youre interested in joining our team, please send us your resume & cover letter. We cant wait to meet you!
This is a paid internship.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.