CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Member Care Specialist (Tier 3) who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is member-centric, passionate & a seasoned support agent who knows how to get to the bottom of the most challenging issues. As a Tier 3 Specialist, youll be responsible for triaging, managing, & resolving escalations from Tier 1 & Tier 2 support agents; cross functional escalations from other CLEAR teams; & resolving critical issues, including performing deep dives & retrospectives.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to high-visibility member escalations & social-media posts with empathy & unflagging focus on recovering the member experience.
- Manage the progress & resolution of complex member issues across multiple teams within CLEAR.
- Be an expert on the CLEAR platform, policies, & procedures.
- Verify & escalate product & platform defects/outages to engineering, & coordinate communication to customers via appropriate channels.
- Support the Member Care team in identifying improvements to CLEAR product, platform, policies, documentation, & training.
- Job requirements listed here